I thought that title might get your attention. There has been a local Michigan debate over the medicating of the municipal water supplies. I agree with the vote taken by the Hartland Township Board of Trustees. They voted to end the addition of Fluoride to the municipal water supply. The accusation has been made that Fluoride was first used in Nazi Concentration camps, I will have more information in another blog about that. I was not planning on going down the fluoride trail this quickly in my blog. But what changed that plan was an article in the Hartland Patch. The author of the article is one of my journalism professors at the University of Michigan Flint. He is Christofer Machniak and he is the editor of the Hartland Patch. The following is a link to that article:
http://hartland.patch.com/articles/with-poll-hartland-township-to-close-tap-on-extra-fluoride-in-drinking-water
I am also providing a link to a video by a BBC reporter on the history of fluoride in water:
I am also providing an article from an organization in Canada regarding fluoride in drinking water. The article covers the history and some of the known dangers of the practice. Click on this link for the article: http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=19990817225011
We will talk more later.
Regards,
Marty
No comments:
Post a Comment