Over the past year I have embarked on a journey of personal health. The posts on this blog reflect what I have learned. I am not a medical professional. Most of the information presented is from respected sources and doctors. My posts will also include personal testimonies. I hope you will follow this blog with an open mind.
Regards,
Marty Dow
Regards,
Marty Dow
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Happy New Year
I cannot believe the holidays are over. A new semester has started at school for me. We have also entered a new year. With that comes regrets from last year and resolutions for this year. I know I fell off the healthy eating wagon a little bit at the end of last year. But I got back on it this last weekend. I hope that you will resolve to live healthier this year. I would like to play a small part in that endeavor if you so choose. I am going to be posting many more things this year about alternative health and nutrition subjects. I believe I am going to do some "house cleaning" of some odds and ends subjects, and then we will start a step by step, easy to follow series of articles on keys to healthy living. I promised my Mom I would put some information on the blog about Gout. A friend of hers struggles with that. So Happy 2012; may God bless your family, your health, and all you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment