Over the past year I have embarked on a journey of personal health. The posts on this blog reflect what I have learned. I am not a medical professional. Most of the information presented is from respected sources and doctors. My posts will also include personal testimonies. I hope you will follow this blog with an open mind.

Regards,

Marty Dow

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some Cancer Video Links

As I have said earlier I have a number of family members currently battling cancer. I have also met several people recently who have cancer or have loved ones who do. To make this sight easier for you to use I will be posting some smaller posts with direct links to helpful articles or videos.
Here are some links to to some cancer videos from Dr. Simoncini:

Video 1:


1-Dr Simoncini, Cancer, l'hypothèse fongique (VO... by JLGUIGUIL

Video 2:


2-Dr Simoncini, Cancer, l'hypothèse fongique (VO... by JLGUIGUIL

Video 3:


3-Dr Simoncini, Cancer, l'hypothèse fongique (VO... by JLGUIGUIL

No comments:

Post a Comment