This is an interesting article on a new study which looked at the benefit of bone health medications given to women with breast cancer. The drugs increased their survival rate, which was by-product of the treatment for bone loss. I personally wonder if it is due to the alkalizing properties of some of those treatments. They do not go into that, but it would be a good study to do. Here is the link to the article this past week:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45604725/ns/health-cancer/#.TubCtUf1AlM
While I am on the subject of cancer I wanted to include a video of an Italian doctor who is having success treating cancer with sodium bicarbonate. The video describes his own understanding of what causes cancer and how he treats it:
1-Dr Simoncini, Cancer, l'hypothèse fongique (VO... by JLGUIGUIL
I am not saying that this treatment is successful but it is worth noting if you or a loved one is suffering from the disease and the treatment options are limited. As always discuss all health matters with your professional medical team before changing your personal medical regiment.
No comments:
Post a Comment