Over the past year I have embarked on a journey of personal health. The posts on this blog reflect what I have learned. I am not a medical professional. Most of the information presented is from respected sources and doctors. My posts will also include personal testimonies. I hope you will follow this blog with an open mind.

Regards,

Marty Dow

Monday, December 12, 2011

pH and a lightbulb

This is a very interesting video by Dr. Young on the nature of the energy in the body, and pH:




One thing that frustrates me with medical science is the fact that if someone has a new, innovative way of looking at illness or health it is treated with skepticism. But the fact is that if I was told I had cancer and that there was no cure, I would be looking for answers. The cure rate for cancer is better than it was, but would you want to be one of the statistics that ends in death. For my cousin Sonnie, unfortunately in October she was one of the death statistics. What if the cure was a lot more simple than what the established oncology world believes it is. What if just like in the movie "War of the Worlds" from the 1950's, the answer is low tech. I have already decided for me that I would not pursue traditional cancer treatments if I ever get the disease. I have seen too many family and friends die from that. I am not knocking them. My Mom is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy. But I know of people personally who have beat cancer from alternative treatments. Again I am not a medical professional, and I am not advising anyone other than myself to do such a thing in the future. But I would like you to read and view the information on this blog and discuss it with your health care professional team if it is of interest to you.
Dr. Young and others who talk of these alternative practices are called quacks. I adopted the method for eating that he recommended in the book. It is called "food combining". A nutrition book I had in a nutrition class said the practice was not credible. But after following the protocol I was able to eliminate my acid-reducing medications. It worked for me. Enjoy the video.
Regards,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment