What I want to address in this Blog Post is the nature of human illness. Again what I have learned is from a lot of reading and sources that are either Doctors or alternative medical professionals.
Over the last fifteen years of my life I have been prescribed new medicines to address each new illness I developed. I am not discrediting those who prescribed them to me, their therapy is the one that is the most common in this country. But I was getting tired of adding to my daily medication list. What I used to believe was that foreign invaders were coming into my body and making me sick. If that were true some questions could be asked. Now the first question to ask ourselves is how did people before modern medicine attack these invaders? The second question is does not our body have an internal defense system (the immune system) to fight these invaders?
What changed my opinion on the nature of human illness was reading the book "The pH Miracle" by Robert O. Young, Ph.D., and Shelley Redford Young. The greatest thing that I learned was that through poor nutrition I create an environment in my body that allows illness to grow. The problem is that most illness springs from within my body's internal environment. These ideas are not new. Two schools of thought emerged in France in the 19th century. Antoine Bechamp was a contemporary of Pasteur. He taught the mycrozymian theory. However, Pasteur's Germ Theory became the predominant theory in medicine.
The following link is to an article on Bechamp:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_B%C3%A9champ
The basis of what Bechamp was saying was that illness does not so much come from bacteria invading our bodies. He said that we are constantly invaded by bacteria and viruses. The problem is that the body creates an environment that these invaders and invaders from within can foster in. See the three articles below:
http://articlesofhealth.blogspot.com/2011/10/health-and-fitness-is-choice-just-as.html
http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_1.html
http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_2.html
I have learned that when I stray from the "healthy diet" I have adopted, I have a tendency to get sick. However, I have not been to the doctor in one year. When I do get sick, I correct my diet back to what it should be and I get better. Well that is all for now. The next blog will discuss a little more about this internal environment. After that I will discuss the pH nature of the body.
No comments:
Post a Comment